Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Secondary Education Mathematics and History - JSU Masters of Secondary Education - Mathematics - The University of Alabama
Mrs. Rhonda Ford
I am beginning my 22nd year as a teacher and my 13th year as a Math teacher at Oneonta High School. It is my honor to teach geometry to the Freshmen class this year. In previous years I have also taught Algebra 2, Algebra 1, 8th grade math, Math in Society and several other topics. This will be my 3rd year sponsoring the Scholar's Bowl Team and we have so much fun!
I am married to a math teacher as well. My husband, Jonathan Ford teaches math and coaches baseball at Springville High School. I am the proud mother of 2 children. Alexander is a freshmen at Springville and Ella, an Oneonta graduate who will be attending Samford this fall.
Geometry w/Data Analysis
Geometry w/Data Analysis - Advanced
2022-2023 Supply List - Mrs. Ford
- Three ring binder with loose leaf paper
- Two pocket folder or divider with pocket for the binder
- Colored pencils, pens or highlighters
- Protractor and compass
- A geometry kit will be available from Mrs. Ford for $3 containing a protractor and bullseye compass. Students may provide their own compass and protractor if they prefer.
- Optional: Graph paper, post-its, glue stick or tape. These items may be helpful, but are not required and will only be used occasionally. These items will be available in the classroom when needed. Any of these that parents or students would like to donate to the classroom are appreciated but not expected.